Chamolile flower Tea, Dried Chamomile Flowers
- Chamomile is basically a herb that originates from a blooming plant from the daisy gang. Both the new and dried blossoms of chamomile have been utilized to make teas for quite a long time to cure various wellbeing issues.
- Chamomile, which is noted for its calming and soothing properties, is one of the most widely used flowers for herbal teas.
- Chamomile flowers are small, aromatic, and have white blossoms with yellow centers that yield a light, sweet, and herb-like flavor.
- Considered one of the safest flowers, chamomile is a great option for creative dishes and beverages. When consumed, Chamomile has been known to provide relief or assist with: sleep, calming, digestion, and inflammation.
- Because the flower grows close to the ground and smells like apple, the word ʺchamomileʺ derives from the Greek words ʺchamosʺ meaning ground and ʺmilosʺ meaning apple.
- When consumed as a tea, Chamomile has been known to provide relief or assist with sleep, calming, digestion, and inflammation.
100% natural, Vegan & organic
Light and Floral
Use one teaspoon per 1 cup of hot water. Steep for 3-5 minutes. (Optional honey or sugar to taste.)
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.