- Lemongrass tea is made from the dried leaves or stalks of the lemongrass plant known by the botanical name Cymbopogom.
- Lemongrass is a significant source of antioxidants, flavonoids, and anti-fungal and antimicrobial compounds.
- Lemongrass is credited with an impressive array of health benefits.
- Many studies have confirmed that lemongrass, typically consumed as Lemongrass Tea, is highly effective in building the immunity system, treating type 2 diabetes, and helping you to lose weight in the healthiest way possible.
- It brightens the skin and clears the complexion and promotes strong and healthy hair growth. It also acts as an antidepressant, a mood enhancer, and a stress reliever
100% Natural & Vegan
Place approx. 1 teaspoon of your Lemongrass tea in a cup.pour 250ml of boiling water on to the Lemongrass tea.Let steep for 4-5 minutes. Enjoy your tea.
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.