1-14 Mukhi, Ganesh & Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Siddha Mala with Cretificate
All beads are of Nepal origin except 1 & 2 Mukhi, these are of India origin
Size of the beads is between 18-30mm and total weight of the mala is 82gms
Metal used- Silver
- This is an “Akshamalika” (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
- For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level. According to Puranas, a person who wears all different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
- This is a powerful combination that balances chakras and pacifies planets. This is a powerful healing combination that heals you of stress, fears, lethargy, low self worth, discontentment and negativity. Purpose :
- This is a very powerful healing combination. Worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. The synergistic combination of all mukhis worn on body provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfillment of desires.
- Wearing of this combination takes the wearer beyond his birth chart limitations and pacifies all the malefic associated with the planets.
- Therapeutic benefits: Provides relief in digestive disorders, Insomnia, upper back pains, dizziness and boosts energy levels.
How to wear Siddha Rudraksha Mala ?
- Siddha Rudraksha Mala must be worn after Siddhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra). Before sending the beads to you, we always perform Siddhi free of cost.
- It should be worn on Monday. Wash it with milk.
- The Mantra to wear this Mala is Lord Shiva’s Beej Mantra i.e “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”.
Why Rudrakshas are oiled?
- Rudrakshas are oiled to strengthen them and to save them from insects.
- Oiling doesn’t change a low quality bead into fine quality. Oiling is done only to improve the skin and strength of the bead.
- ALWAYS keep the bead oiled. After regular cleaning, oil it and treat it with incense.
- This is of UTMOST importance, especially when not using the bead for sometime, or storing it for a while.