Wholesale Lot of 9 TULSI MALA 108 beads, Orange Tassel
- All the malas are hand knotted and come with orange tassel.
- The tulsi mala or a rosary made from the holy basil plant,
- It is a beautiful thing to possess and wear. Hindus see the tulsi mala - the light, chandan-coloured one as a way to connect to Vishnu or any of his avatars like Krishna and Rama.
- As soon as you wear the tulsi mala, around your neck or around your wrist, you feel protected and focussed.
- It actually goes a long way in helping you deal with the stress of modern life.
- If time permits, you can simply chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare/Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.
- Some people believe that this mere chant is enough for salvation in this dark age called Kali Yuga.
Wholesale Lot 9 TULSI MALA 108 beads, Orange Tassel